P2
I am using 3 forms of media. Social media, print and audio.
All of these adverts will have one common thing to tie all of the adverts
together which will be a hashtag.
Audio
In the audio advert I will have people speaking about their
time spend at College @ Deyes. In the background of this audio advert I will
have music this music will be royalty free and will suit the way the advert is
so I will not have any loud rock music as this will turn people off and not
want them to listen to it. This audio advert will also consist of the ways that
you can look at the school so in the advert I will say the link to the website,
social media, phone number and address so that people can access a way to look
at the school. It will also have a hashtag that will help tie all of these
adverts in the campaign together
Print
This print advert will be at the bottom of the page there
will be links to all of the social medias so that they are able to see what
other people think about their school and can see the opinions of other people.
On this advert I will also have the hashtag that links all of my campaign
linked together. On this advert there will be a slogan that makes people want
to join the school and the slogan will make people think about what it says.
Social media
This social media advert
will consist of a range of different photos. These photos will show all
different aspects of the school these will show the good parts of the school. So
I will show the new buildings that are in the client brief and I will show aspects
of a sixth formers life at sixth form. As the caption of the adverts I will
have the slogan that will get people thinking about what they want to do with life.
I will also have the hashtag that will help to link all of the aspects of the
campaign together
No comments:
Post a Comment