Friday, 6 October 2017

P3 script


Audio advert script

Calm music fades in
after 6 seconds

Male Voice over ­- It is time to pick your path to what you want to do with your own future with a wide range of subjects to choose from- 13 seconds

Student one- I wanted to be an author the path I picked was to do English to get to what I wanted in life- 19 seconds

Sound effect of pages turning-21 seconds 

Student two- The path I picked was to do science so that I could get one step closer to my engineering dream- 27 seconds

Sound effect of tools in the background- 29 seconds 

Student three- I joined deyes so I could take the path of being a sports coach by doing PE- 36 seconds 

Sound effects of blowing a whistle- 38 seconds 
Male voice over- when Ofsted reviewed are sixth from they ranked it as a good school, the school grades are outstanding with 54% of grades achieved were A*-B, contact us at admin@deyeshigh.co.uk and follow us at @deyeshigh and call us at 0171 526 3814-55 seconds

Music fades out- 1 minute 

Length of advert- 1 minute 

No comments:

Post a Comment