The sixth form block
|
I will use an establishing shot of the sixth form
block from the outside. I will to this to help meet the brief because then I
will be able to show off the new school buildings. This picture will be
located in the background of my poster. On top of my picture will be the
slogan that links the whole of the campaign together. When I take this
picture I will make sure that I use a tripod while shooting these pictures so
that I can get the most professional shot possible. I will use the sixth
block because it allows me to be able to show the people that the school
looks good and looks like a professional place.
|
The common room
|
I will use the common room because then it will show
the people that are looking that there is a room where they can socialize
this would be aimed towards the children but it would also be good because
then the parents can see that there is a place to do work outside of lessons. When I take this picture I will make sure
that I use a tripod while shooting these pictures so that I can get the most
professional shot possible.
|
Sports hall
|
I will use the sports hall because the it shows that
the facilities at the school are good this is being good because it will help
people to believe that the rest of the school is like this. When I take this
picture I will make sure that I use a tripod while shooting these pictures so
that I can get the most professional shot possible.
|
Friday, 6 October 2017
P3- shooting plan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment