Monday, 9 October 2017

D2 Demonstrate how the technical and aesthetic properties of the media components meet the client brief

D2 Demonstrate how the technical and aesthetic properties of the media components meet the client brief   
One way that I have met the client brief I by making the campaign cross media I have done this by making a print advert and a radio advert. I made a radio advert because in the questionnaire that I created and asked people about a large percentage of people that answered said that they listen to Spotify this meant that to make sure that my advert reached the large amount of people in the target audience I would need to make a radio advert to that it got its maximum reach and will mean that we can get the best outcome from the advert. I also chose a print advert because in the questionnaire that I asked a lot of people used pubic transport this meant that I would need to make an advertisement that while people are traveling they will see it out the corner of their eye and start to think about it and would be able to get the maximum amount of people to see it
I have also met the client brief by making sure that I have included the results from the 2017 results I have done this by adding a QR code onto my print adverting this QR code when scanned will take the person that scans it to the results page on this is good because then they will be able to see how the school is and show of the results and will be able to help the decision on what college they want to go to if they see the results that the school has produced and will make the school look professional. I have also included the grades in the in my radio advert this is so that people are able to know what the grades are like and show the top end students that they are good.

I have also met the client brief by the talking about the overall experience of the students I have done this by having someone of the students that attend the school talk about their time this is good because then people who are listening to it will listen to the tone of the student that is talking and then think that it is a good school to attend and a place which they would enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment